torsdag 13 augusti 2009

Challenge tea box


Since both Simon says Stamp and Creative inspirations have "anything but a card" as a challenge I made yet another tea box - this one I'm gonna have at work. The colour combo over at Whiff of Joy is brown and pink - does it get any easier than that? ;) Of course I used that!

I distressed my own background paper with tea dye, worn lipstick and vintage photo, gold glimmer mist and a text stamp and I finally got my pine punch - can you tell, can you tell? hehe
The alphabet is Provocraft's Harmony and now my chestnut brown chalk is officially worn out!

10 kommentarer:

Lilacanglia sa...

this is adorable,
Hugs
Angie

Patricia sa...

Love your teabox!! Sooo vintagie!! I like that!!

Nunt sa...

Oh my gosh this is absolutely breathtaking!

Pssst. for a wow'er and a cat-owner, here's a cat DPS post I made a while back ;)

xx,
nunt (and Suvi, the furry bit)

Nancy sa...

Hei Helene:O) For en fantastisk te-boks du har laget! Nydelige farger, utrolig flott dekorert. Bra jobbet med alle utfordringene;O) Alle skulle ha en sånn boks på jobben.

Håper du får en herlig helg.
Klem, Nancy;O)

debby4000 sa...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous and wonderful image.
luv
Debby

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com sa...

What a beautiful box to store your tea! You picked a perfect image and the flowers look great!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Riet sa...

What a beautiful box Helene,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lol sa...

Stunning, I want one!

Hugs Lol xxx

Jenny V. sa...

Wow this is gorgeous. Good job!

Caroljenks sa...

Helene this is stunning!

I loved the one you posted a little while ago and took inspiration from it for my Simon Says Challenge - BEFORE seeing you'd done another one too ;) Please pop over to my blog to see what you think - but don't laugh!!!

My Mummylade Inspired Cappuccino Box!

Thanks,

Carol x