söndag 2 augusti 2009

Angel bag


Today has been an ok day weather wise but I wish the sun would come out now. I wanna go to the beach before I'm due back at work and next week is the last day of the vacation...

Well, well...

StampArtic's challenge for the summer is to make a bag of some sorts so I decided to make one (courtesy of Sarah) using my new angelstamp from Whiff of Joy. And I thought I would enter it in Whiff of Joy's monthly challenge as well, I know it's not a traditional wedding treat bag but it would be awfully cute for little bridesmaides ;). But then I realized StampArtic don't allow contributions to be combined with other challenges =(.

I ordered a new leaf punch but it hasn't arrived yet, hence the lack of greenies.

I didn't want a velcro closing so I used a brad on the lid, a brad (not so closely put to the paper) on the bottom of the pocket, a small rubberband between the brads and a pearl through the rubber band to grip when opening the purse. Did that make any sense?

4 kommentarer:

Sarah B sa...

Another lovely satchel, I love seeing what people are making with my tempates, Hugs SArah B X

Riet sa...

Ohhh woww,what a beautiful bag,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Maarit at Violets Corner sa...

Vilken läcker väska du har gjort!!! Jag tycker om färgerna och stämpeln är verkligen härlig! Du har en smart lösning till "väsklåset".

Kramar
Maarit

Unknown sa...

Wonderful bagcard!
Love the design and the image!
Thanks for playing.
hugs,
jorunn