onsdag 29 juli 2009

Three in one


Hi all,

weather has been marvellous today. Sunny for the first time in a week, so I swiftly put on my garden gloves and tried to rescue my poor garden that's been horribly neglected due to rain, rain, rain. With some hugely appreciated help from mummy dearest the garden is now almost its pretty old self again. But the sudden heat took its toll in the afternoon, and when I was bitten by an aggressive red ant my gardening mood blew over and I went inside.

Doing my blogging-about I found a couple of challenges and I've tried to connect the dots and combine them to one card. I used the sketch from Carol's sketch fun, added flowers for Whiff of Joy and distressed image and edges for Simon says stamp. The sketch was perfect for my DCWV Nursery stack cause those papers are of very annoying size (in my world, if it's not 6x6 it's no good btw)

9 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Very, very, sweet.

Carol sa...

Hi Helene,
Glad you have had a sunny day! sorry to hear about the ant bite!!
Your card is fabulous...i love the image and coloured so beautifully as always. The papers are pretty too and i love the cute charm :) Thank you for joining in with my sketch challenge this time and well done on combining with the others....

Hugs
Carol x

Lorraine A sa...

Gorgeous card :-) I love the image and the papers you used are fab !! :-)Gorgeous flowers and charm too :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

Lorraine x x

Riet sa...

Wowww Helene,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com sa...

Beautiful image, and GREAT job shading!! I also love the token you used at the bottom.

Thanks again for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Carolyn sa...

Stunning, stunning, stunning. Great card. I love the image and how you put it together.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

SCRAPCRAZY sa...

What an Angelic card>. Great job with the details;)

Juls sa...

so cute!

Bev sa...

Wow this is so pretty! Love all the fabulous detail and sweet image. The papers are gorgeous too x