fredag 3 juli 2009

Shaped card


Morning!

Whiff of Joy has an anniversary blog hop coming up in July therefor a DT call for 15 people. Might have a go at that cause the sketch was really funny to work with. I guess there's a really clever way of shaping the edge of that card but I don't have it/know it so I just handdrew and used my scissors.
This time I used Perfect Pearls mixed in the water when I coloured the image with my Tombows, that made Henry sparkle nicely - but not showing on the picture of course :(

Well, have to start taking some household responsibility now, older one turns 18 tomorrow and I need to do some shopping, baking and cooking now.

See ya!







5 kommentarer:

Kim Dellow sa...

I love the flowers and all the lovely details. Kim

Riet sa...

What a beautiful card Helene,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Carol sa...

I have to get me that Mouse!! the more i see him the more i love him!
Your card is wonderful and a perfect take on the sketch. i definitely think you hould try out for tht DT spot, they would be mad not to choose you

Hugs
Carol x

Anonym sa...

Beautiful card! I love the papers and the flowers. great colouring of the cute image.
Vanja

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) sa...

very pretty!
good luck!