fredag 3 juli 2009

Carol's sketch # 9


Followed Carol's sketch since they are always so enjoyable and easy to work with. This is a layout for an album I'm doing for my nephew's 18th birthday in August. Only 19 pages left now. I've decided not to make 12x12 layouts because I've scouted a wee bit and the object in question doesn't like those cause he thinks they are too big and blurry. He really likes a small, black album I have with pictures from when my elder daughter was a baby (she's the pink baby on the picture btw, my nephew is the blue one) so that's what he'll be getting.

So I'll probably follow some challenges and make layouts out of them, and I will try very, very hard to get away from the girly stuff :)

4 kommentarer:

Kath Stewart sa...

fab LO and how cute....bet he is slightly bigger than that now...but he will be so chuffed with his album......have a great weekend Hugs Kath xxxxx

Riet sa...

Wowww Helene,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

Allison sa...

lovely layout
AllisonX

Carol sa...

How gorgeous Helene! I love babies :)
So good to see something other than a card with my sketches, what a fabulous keepsake...thank you so much for playing along and for helping to 'spread the word'!

Hugs
Carol x