onsdag 1 juli 2009

Buddy


Buddy - oh sorry, His Lordship Laurence - is turning three and has sneeked in a challenge at Kath's blog :). So I found it proper to make him a card. But then my distinguished gentleman at home - Oscar - who is wearing his 12 years with pride, pointed out that cards are not very fun for animals. Well, they might be for dogs, he added stiffly. But if you so want to make something for him you might wanna consider doing a treat box like the one you gave me a while back. Good idea, I replied in my most perky voice but only got a sneer in reply. He is a bit posh the old ... (oops, better not, he might catch a glimps of this).
Anyway, here it is.



4 kommentarer:

Riet sa...

What a beautiful box,l love the image.

Hugs Riet.

Crafting Queen sa...

Love the box, the image is just so cute. Love the fluffy cat as well! Anesha

Kath Stewart sa...

wo what a cute treat box and I bet it's fill to the brim with delicious biscuits.....oh I'm drooling already....thank you for joining in the fun....Hugs Buddy xxxxxxx

Carol sa...

Gorgeous box Helene, i'm sure Buddy will love it!
Your cat is beautiful and quite similar to my 'Willow'
I love animals :)

Hugs
Carol x