Tuesday, 28 July 2009

2 sketches 4 you #31


I've followed Laura's sketch and this is my take on it. The adorable ribbons I got from Mina are so useful and they fit everywhere :). Lots of distress ink used and of course I had to ruin my mask cause I sorta forgot it was there and started the embossing tool. I realized before the plastic shrivelled up but it shrunk slightly just around eleven and that part just won't lay flat now :(.

Well, well, I've bought more expensive craft supplies in my days, I'll just have to invest in a new one...

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh wowww Helene,what beautiful.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! love the masking and how you made the sketch a lo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting people know, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so sunny and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful thank's for playing at 2sketches4you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene