tisdag 28 juli 2009

2 sketches 4 you #31


I've followed Laura's sketch and this is my take on it. The adorable ribbons I got from Mina are so useful and they fit everywhere :). Lots of distress ink used and of course I had to ruin my mask cause I sorta forgot it was there and started the embossing tool. I realized before the plastic shrivelled up but it shrunk slightly just around eleven and that part just won't lay flat now :(.

Well, well, I've bought more expensive craft supplies in my days, I'll just have to invest in a new one...

6 kommentarer:

Riet sa...

Ohhh wowww Helene,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

cnelson sa...

so sweet! love the masking and how you made the sketch a lo!

Sarah B sa...

Thanks for letting people know, Hugs Sarah B X

Anonym sa...

Your card is so sunny and beautiful!

anja curvers sa...

Beautiful thank's for playing at 2sketches4you.

Laura Davis sa...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura