lördag 23 juni 2018

Allsorts - sweet treats

This week at Allsorts Susan set the theme to Sweet treats. I used a bonbon stamp that I borrowed a long, loooong time ago from a friend, I only had one stamped image left so I sort of freestyled it by hand to get three images on watercolor paper.  Then I coloured, cut out and fastened them on kraft card. It looks a bit too much CAS for me so I will probably add the name of the receiver in die cut letters (as soon as I know who the receiver will be, hehe).


We have a lovely prize from Marianne Design this week. 

5 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Sweet indeed Helene, perfect for this weeks theme.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Wendy L sa...

Gorgeous card Helene, perfectly sweet, xxx

Mervi sa...

Lovely and sweet card. Hope you got better Mid summer wheather there;-))m

Kathleen sa...

Super image and I can't tell which one is the original and which ones you have made. Brilliant.

Kath x

susiestacey sa...

Great card Helene and a perfect choice of stamp for our challenge too, they all look the same to me too x Susan x