lördag 24 mars 2018

Allsorts - black and white only

Just came home from Catania, Sicily yesterday. Been there a week with my Erasmus project partners at school. Weather was less fun than expected (last week they had very warm, the next week they will again, but this week was cloudy, rainy and cold - of course...) Oh well, we got lots of work done, saw lovely sights and views and had a wonderful time together.

This week at Allsorts Wendy wants us to use black and white only on our creations, you can still use images cause skin colours are ok, but apart from that it's black and white only.
I made a tag using a new text stamp set I got from e-bay recently. It took a couple of stampings to make the word YOU really black. So glad I made my own stamping buddy. The big butterfly is actually a placement card meant to be put on a glass, I bought a whole pack cause I liked the lasercut wing.


6 kommentarer:

Wendy L sa...

It is gorgeous Helene, thank you, xxx

brenda sa...

Sicily is lovely Helene, shame about the weather though, I know from my Italian friend they have had some really odd weather recently. Pretty tag and lovely Butterfly.

B x

Ellibelle sa...

Really beautiful Helene, the butterfly is gorgeous! Sounds like you had a lovely time in Sicily despite the weather! Something we can't control so it's best to make the best out of it!

Kathleen sa...

Really lovely tag, love the large YOU.

Kath x

Greta sa...

Elegant & gorgeous tag!

Tracy sa...

Striking and elegant, beautiful tag.
Happy crafting
Tracy x