lördag 31 december 2016

Allsorts - Something new

Morning all,
first challenge at Allsorts for 2017 and Mervi set the theme to Something new. Little did I know just how suiting that would turn out to be...
Presenting to you the poem I got for Christmas from my older daughter, roughly translated: Dear mum, you're gonna be a grandma at the end of June. The last line - in my body, beloved mum, there are two hearts beating - brings me to tears every time, seriously every time! So I wanted to make it into a keepsake, using a paperpack from Lemoncraft I got from my best friend and a new butterfly die that I bought two of, one for me and one for my bestie :)


The prize this week comes from Tattered Lace so you join too with something new (wow, rhyme, impressive, hehe)
blog signature

5 kommentarer:

Wendy L sa...

So gorgeous and wonderful news for you. Happy New Year to you and yours, xxxx

Tracy sa...

Helene what wonderful news, and what a gorgeous thing you created with the poem.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kathleen sa...

Really beautiful creation and they are lovely butterflies, in wonderful colours.
Huge congratulations and sounds like twins, my Husband is a twin.
You will have a wonderful time, Grandchildren are the best.

Kath x

Mervi sa...

Lovely news, congrats! Pretty and sweet card.
Happy New Year;-))m

susiestacey sa...

How beautiful Helene, you must be thrilled to bits. Beautiful keepsake too x Susan x