lördag 22 oktober 2016

Allsorts - Sparkle

This week the theme at Allsorts is Sparkle. The challenge is for me not connected to making things sparkle, it's to make it show on photographs :).
So this time I used a really blingy golden ribbon to be on the safe side. Cause even though I used lots of glitter on the hat of the Penny Black snowman it doesn't really show - but the ribbon does :)

So do join our challenge this week and may you be more skilled than I am in making the shinies show.

blog signature

6 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Gorgeous card as always Helene and loving your choice of soft colours.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Wendy L sa...

So cute Helene and I love your sparkly ribbon, xxx

aussie aNNie sa...

Beautiful card Helene.xx {aNNie}

McCrafty's Cards sa...

Gorgeous card Helene, I like the image and the ribbon
Kevin xx

Kathleen sa...

I can definitely see the glitter on the snowman, another one of my favourite snowmen. Love the colour you have chose and it is a fabulous card.
I also struggle to show the glitter and shine, think I need a new camera or go for photographing lessons.

Kath x

A. Rose sa...

i see so many Swedes in these challenges and wonder if that is where I get the itch from...my ancestry!
This card is amazing. The soft brown and the darling snowman. Just perfect!