Saturday, 22 October 2016

Allsorts - Sparkle

This week the theme at Allsorts is Sparkle. The challenge is for me not connected to making things sparkle, it's to make it show on photographs :).
So this time I used a really blingy golden ribbon to be on the safe side. Cause even though I used lots of glitter on the hat of the Penny Black snowman it doesn't really show - but the ribbon does :)

So do join our challenge this week and may you be more skilled than I am in making the shinies show.

blog signature

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card as always Helene and loving your choice of soft colours.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Helene and I love your sparkly ribbon, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helene, I like the image and the ribbon
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely see the glitter on the snowman, another one of my favourite snowmen. Love the colour you have chose and it is a fabulous card.
    I also struggle to show the glitter and shine, think I need a new camera or go for photographing lessons.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i see so many Swedes in these challenges and wonder if that is where I get the itch from...my ancestry!
    This card is amazing. The soft brown and the darling snowman. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene