Saturday, 11 July 2015

Allsorts- Strawberries and Cream

Morning,
this past week has been dreadfully dull weatherwise, but since the garden wasn't really an option I got some indoor things done instead; I baked nutella cupcakes and peanut butter cookies, I sewed a dress, some leggings and a nude costume (don't ask), I worked on my faction reputation in World of Warcraft and I prepainted lots of images for future DT work. A rather productive week :)

But hopefully the sun and warmth will return next week and I can again just sit away the days on the patio, relaxing and eating strawberries :) That is by the way the theme for our next challenge at Allsorts - Strawberries and Cream.

I made another CAS card, it's a two week streak now, scary! And of course I can't remember where the digi image comes from...

blog signature

5 comments:

  1. I promise I won't ask Helene but I am more than a tad intrigued !!

    A perfect card for the theme this week and very elegant.

    Hope you have a good weekend (will you be wearing that costume ?).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helene, waiting the better wheathers too;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nutella cupcakes sound amazing! Lovely make for this weeks theme Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm good enough to pick off and eat! Love your CAS designs they are so classy.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene