Saturday, 7 June 2014

Allsorts - one layer cards

This week at Allsorts we have a challenge for you that is totally outside my comfort zone - it's one layer cards. I have a tendency to build layers on layers on layers and I so admire Brenda for creating the most amazing scenes in one layer, but I just can't manage my own. Ah well, a challenge is a challenge. So I took out my distress inks and my most recent favourite stamp set and went to it. They turned out kinda cool though :)


blog signature

7 comments:

  1. Lovely blends of inkiness Helene.

    Hope your weekend is a good one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Helene, so pretty, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful set of cards Helene, love the colours and design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Helene it is so difficult to stick to one layer - however your cards looks fab x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mixture and layers of colour on each card lovely Thank you so much for dropping by earlier today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helene this is a gorgeous set of one layered cards. Loving the colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cards! Happy you were up for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene