lördag 4 maj 2013

Allsorts - add some sparkle

This week at Allsorts the theme is to add some sparkle, and there is sparkling going on in all sorts of ways today (no pun intended hehe). Tonight I will be competing in the Nordic Championships in barbershop in Karlstad together with the fantastic barbershop choir Snowflakes. We intend to sparkle so wish us luck :).

My card for today is using a DP cut out, not a stamped and coloured image - gasp! ;) but it still turned out rather nicely.




And I also have a sparkling gift box using Black Floral from our sponsor.

 


blog signature

9 kommentarer:

Mihaela sa...

Awesome work, beautiful colors!

Wendy L sa...

So gorgeous, lovely image Helene. xxx

brenda sa...

What a lovely image on the first card Helene and such a lovely gift idea on the second.

Not sure if you have a May bank holiday this weekend like the UK, but whatever you have have a good one.

B x

Riet sa...

This is so wonderful Helene.

Hugs Riet.xx

Craftnut sa...

Good luck!, two lovely projects this week Helene Tracy xx

catherine sa...

Great projects for our challenge at Allsorts this week Helene. Good luck for tonight
x catherine

Tracy sa...

Hi Helene
I love what you created for my challenge, gorgeous creation and fab use of sparkle. I love it!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Maarit at Violets Corner sa...

Fantastic projects Helen!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Desire Fourie sa...

Awesome creations Helene. I am in love with the card which has such a gorgeous vintage theme and those flowers are just beautiful.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}