söndag 31 mars 2013

I'm Bob the builder!!

Have you ever worked with foam board? If you haven't I suggest you run out and get some as soon as the stores open again cause it's an awesome material. It's easy as paper to work with - just cut with a craft knife and glue together with hot glue - and sturdy enough to use as storage units. You might remember the storage shelf I made for my distress ink pads? If you don't it's right here.
Now I've put a desk caddy together. Six compartments, two drawers (they are made of cardstock) and it took half an hour to finish.
So, no excuses now ladies. If you can work with paper - and I know you can ;) - you can work with foam board.



blog signature

2 kommentarer:

Anna-Karin sa...

Läckert. Perfekt att ha allt samlat.

Debbie sa...

Fantatic preject. I had not seen the distress ink pad holder you made and that is fab too.
Is it from a DIY store, will have to have a look.
Debbiex