fredag 18 maj 2012

Thank you all for joining the anniversary celebrations for Stampin for the Weekend, hop over there to see if you were one of the winners. I know who won my secret candy but I'm not telling, you'll have to go there to find out ;)

This fortnight we have a sketch for you.  I used papers from Pion design and an image from Sugar Nellie. They are a true dream to colour. And for the first time in ages I used dew-drops. I have loads but don't really fancy them, but for this layout they kinda worked. At least there are three less in the huge stash now :)

And don't forget to enter my vintage candy!
blog signature

7 kommentarer:

Debs sa...

Just beautiful Helene and the dewdrops looks lovely.
Have a fab day.
Debs xx

debby4000 sa...

Love your gorgeous Helene.
luv
Debby

Susy sa...

Vilket underbart sött kort du har gjort!

Önskar dig en härlig helg!

KRAM SUSY

Riet sa...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown sa...

what a beautiful card love the gorgeous colours...she is sooo pretty i think i have her somewhere.... i loved the sofa...too looks so cool now re painted...a treasure..hugs sassyx

Jayne A sa...

fabulous card love that cute image.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Anna-Karin sa...

Superfint kort. Härliga färger.