lördag 12 maj 2012

Allsorts - card for a man/boy

It's time for another challenge at Allsorts and this week I'm hosting it. I challenge you all to create a project for a man or boy.

For my card I used Edwin from the latest stamp club collection and I covered the sea star with some punched flowers :). The number kinda gives away who's getting the card but that can't be helped :)



Our sponsors this week are:



and





Addicted to Stamps

 I'm also entering:

Midweek Magnolias - monochrome

TOMIC - bingo (doo-hickey, glitter and yellow)

8 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

A really great male card Helene and super use of the TH hinges.

Have a lovely weekend.

B x

Riet sa...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

paola sa...

FABULOUS!!!! your coloring and details are just mind blowing, thanks for joining us at TOMIC
smiles
Paola

Suzi Mac sa...

Gorgeous card Helene, love that sweet Edwin, your layout and colouring. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Susy sa...

Ett riktigt fint kill kort!

KRAM SUSY

Debs sa...

Fabulous card Helene - love the hinges.
Have a great weekend.
Take care
Debs xx

Unknown sa...

fabulous boys card ...love the lay out too well done you clever little crafter you ..lol!!! love your blog hugs sassy

Becky sa...

Gorgeous card Helene,
I love how you've got Edwin holding the flowers
Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
Midweek Magnolias
Hugs Bex xx