måndag 26 september 2011

DCD - colour combo

This fortnight at Die Cut Dreams we want you to use brown, pink and cream on your projects. I know it's a favourite combo for lots of crafters, me included =).

The Sarah Kay images are like made for these colours so I used this little cutie and then I punched - alot =). I like the fact that you can fold in the flaps on the MS punches and then punch again inside the frame. The front sentiment can be found here. DP from Pion design.



And it's also my last week as guest designer for Countryscrap and the napkin fold card goes in pretty much the same colours =) but the DP is Melissa Frances 5th Avenue.

Other challenges:

Sweet stampin - Anything goes

blog signature

13 kommentarer:

Frideborg sa...

Vilket arbete!!!! Så vackert och snyggt.

Kram Marina

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Helene.
luv
Debby

Julia Dunnit sa...

WOW! The napkin fold is stunning - you don't believe in half measures huh! Like all the deatils on the DCD card, especially the inside.

Riet sa...

So beautiful Helene,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stephi sa...

lika fin här:-)
var har du köpt stansen och vad heter den?

Susy sa...

Vilket kort och vilken vikning!
Underbart snyggt!
Fin stämpel och jätte fin färgläggning!
Dina detaljer är underbara!

KRAM SUSY

Hobby Musician Keyboard sa...

Dear Helene,
Lovely!!!! I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Dragonlady sa...

Both creations are simply stunning Helene.

Hugs Ali x

Rachel sa...

Wow, these are both beautiful creations. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx

Tracy sa...

Hi Helene,
Love how you've used the colour combo. Gorgeous image and design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Karen sa...

Gorgeous as always Helene.
xx

Fiona sa...

beautiful card, lovely image!!

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ sa...

I've just found your blog and SO impressed ;o)
Yes, pink, brown and cream are to die for lol.
And so clever is the way you've double punched MS PATP.
Sincere thanks for sharing your creativity.
xxx