Saturday, 24 September 2011

Allsorts - clean and simple

Clean and simple is just not up my alley so when I learned that it would be this week's challenge at Allsorts I nearly panicked...

And then I decided to cheat =), well not exactly cheat but a bottle tag can be made with less elements and the designer paper was just the right shape to make it look like a complete motif in itself. So with some punched flowers (using the back of the DP) and a ribbon I was done, phew!

I'm sure it won't be a challenge at all for you guys, you'll create gorgeous projects and I'll be very, very jealous!

blog signature

7 comments:

  1. Love it!
    Fab image.
    Have a great weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS creation Helene, I would never have known you are out of your comfort zone with this theme, it's very inspirational!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely and I think for you to work outside your box is very flexible and accommodating of you - top marks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helt underbart snyggt!

    KRAM SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Febulous idea and a great project!
    Lovely sweetie :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Tag.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene