Saturday, 25 June 2011

Allsorts - lemon and lime

Morning,
it's my turn to host the challenge at Allsorts this week and I have a colour combination for you all: Lemon and Lime.

Sponsoring this week is Digistamp boutique giving the lucky winner six images of his/her choice.

I used a WoJ image and sentiment but didn't have the right coloured dp so I decided to make my own out of elements I found on the net. I put the paper I made at the end of the post so if you like it, feel free to grab it.


blog signature

4 comments:

  1. You are sooooo clever Helene, I wouldn't know where to start to make a paper like this !! Your card is wonderful !

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know this theme scared me at first Helen, but I actually really enjoyed ther challenge - that was once I sorted what card was for what day ! And loved your card using the colours.

    Thank you so much for your beautiful card and warm Birthday wishes, I really do appreciate you kindess.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely delicious,,,,so adorable, so unique i love the color combo here and your amazing coloured pict....OMG,,, I really love this card,,,thanks a million for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene