Sunday, 6 February 2011

First shoes

I have started a small spring cleaning but it takes forever cause I tend to find things that distract me (which isn't hard when cleaning is involved hehe)

I found the girls' first pair of shoes and decided to display them in some way. I put them in frames (bought on an auction for just pennies) by threading steel wire through the shoes and onto the backside of the frame to attach them. That way I haven't ruined the shoes - which would be the case if I had glued them =).




blog signature

8 comments:

  1. Vad läckert. Jag har också skor från barnen och har tänkt göra nåt av det.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous brilliant idea and so cute to be treasured,
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous idea! They look stunning :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable are these and so clever of you to make such treasures into fabulous home decor. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fantastic idea, they look fabulous, well done

    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Helene this is a gorgeous idea - such fab inspiration!
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea Helene - they look adorable

    Hugs, sandiblu xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw hunny what a lovely idea, what a beautiful keep sake, I haven't got any thing like that to use, I've got a lock of Simons hair but think would look strange on the wall he he, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene