Monday, 29 November 2010

It's a dirty job...

I really don't like mass production but sometimes it just comes down to that. Like in this case - this weekend my sister has arranged a Christmas market and I promised to be there with my bits and bobs. Problem is I sold my bits and most of my bobs at the craft fair the other week =). So here's what I've been up to lately:


At least not two are alike...
Got ten more to do before Saturday so I'll catch you later =).

Challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Christmas but no card

100 % norr - inspiration from Lucia (well, what's Lucia without candles and they need to be lit)

Wild Orchid Challenge - Old fashioned Christmas

blog signature

4 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful Helene.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh they're gorgeous...bet you could do another 20 and they'd sell...love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lovely! I would buy one! I am sure it won't take long for you to get rid of those!
    Hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene