lördag 13 november 2010

Allsorts sketch

This Saturday I'm not at home so with any luck this scheduled post is live all by itself =). I'm at a scrap event all day and I'm sure it'll be a blast, they usually are, not very productive but great fun =).

So at Allsorts this week we have a sketch for you. I used papers mostly from Panduro, ribbon also, and an image from Magnolia. Distress ink used: Pumice stone.

If I had used a Penny Black image this card would have been good for the november challenge cause it's Christmas - but maybe you'll go for the combination =)


blog signature

5 kommentarer:

Riet sa...

What a beautiful card Helene,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

LilyPuss Cards sa...

Oh such a sweet Tilda...thank you for your comments...
hope you had a great time at the scrap event!!
hugs
Jan..x

Sandie sa...

Beautiful card. Great colouring and design. Love the papers you've used.

Michele Roos sa...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous card Helene, wonderful sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby