Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Just a quicky

Going to a PTA meeting tonight but I wanted to post the award I got from Carly. Thank you so much hun, I'm honored!

So, here are the rules for the award:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Put the Award on my blog.
3. List 3 things I like about myself.
4. Post a picture I love.
5. Pass this award onto 5 other people.


So, three things I like about myself...

- I put my heart into things that I do
- I'm not afraid to sing or talk in public
- I have a contagious laughter

And a picture I love would have to be of my babies. An old picture since they are 9 and 19 now but loveable nontheless =).


And I want to pass the award on to five bloggers that in my heart have that little extra:

Susie
Anna-Carin
Brenda
Kamilla
Julia





blog signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much Helene, it's always a thrill to receive awards.

    Now do you know I have a very bacd track record with these ? But I will do my best to do what I should with it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for thinking of me darling you're a star Mwah !!
    You're babies are adorable ...how on earth can you have a daughter of 19 years old when you only look 21 yourself darling ...I'm gob-smacked !!!
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Helene, I have a little extra - girl you wait till we meet and you see just how much extra I carry! Thank you for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Tack snälla, gulliga Helene!!!
    Så glad jag blir tusen tack snälla gulliga du!
    Kram kram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene