lördag 31 juli 2010

Calendar freebie

Surfing around can teach you many - who needs schools? ;)

I've wanted to be able to put files on the blog to share some of the templates and such that I have but have not for the life of me been able to figure out how to manage Mr Blogger to cooperate with me. But today I read of an easy solution:

Just have a wordpress blog and upload your files there. Then you can just link to the Blogger blog, easy peasy! And since I started this amazing blogland journey on the Wordpress train I still got that old blog ready to be dusted off and used as a storage place, brilliant =).

So, the calendar page that I made for this box can now be shared with you. And with some complimentary tickets on the same page, enjoy!

Follow this link to get there.

1 kommentar:

Julia Dunnit sa...

Oh you are clever. And sharing. How fab.