lördag 3 juli 2010

Allsorts - create a scene

This week at Allsorts Brenda is in charge and she wants us all to create a scene, I know that's easy but you need to do it on paper ;)

I used the Grandma's parlor digi set from Wink wink Ink together with a rather old Hanglar stamp. Colours are mostly aged mahogany, walnut stain and antique linen. I know the stickles border looks rather messy but IRL it's rather pretty =)

And if you haven't entered the first Penny Black at Allsorts challenge yet, what are you waiting for?

4 kommentarer:

Andrea C sa...

hehe great scene, well done x

Fleur sa...

Helene, this is perfect. Gorgeous colours
Hugz Fleur xXx

coldwaters2 sa...

Oh my this is beautiful Helene I love that scene with the cosy chair and lamp the image is just perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Riet sa...

Wowwww Helene,So beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx