Saturday, 3 July 2010

Allsorts - create a scene

This week at Allsorts Brenda is in charge and she wants us all to create a scene, I know that's easy but you need to do it on paper ;)

I used the Grandma's parlor digi set from Wink wink Ink together with a rather old Hanglar stamp. Colours are mostly aged mahogany, walnut stain and antique linen. I know the stickles border looks rather messy but IRL it's rather pretty =)

And if you haven't entered the first Penny Black at Allsorts challenge yet, what are you waiting for?

4 comments:

  1. hehe great scene, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helene, this is perfect. Gorgeous colours
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is beautiful Helene I love that scene with the cosy chair and lamp the image is just perfect.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwww Helene,So beautiful.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene