måndag 19 april 2010

DCD #44 Tear something

Monday morning and time for another challenge at Die Cut Dreams. The theme is tear something and it will be so exciting to see your take on that.

I used my beloved vintage book paper, a WoJ image coloured with distress inks (mainly victorian velvet and frayed burlap), spellbinders label 10 and flowers from Wild Orchid.

Don't forget to send grats to the amazing Vikki when you pop over to the DCD blog, it's her birthday today!
I'm entering this in the Sophisticat challenge too since the theme is distressing.

4 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Hi Helene

This is gorgeous, love that vintage paper.

B x

Cardarian sa...

Helene, such a lovely card - well done!
Hugs
Cardarian

Andrea C sa...

I think this is totally amazing, it is so professional xx

KarenB sa...

Hi Helene and thanks for visiting my blog :)
I *love* your card, the detail is just fabulous.