lördag 3 april 2010

Allsorts challenge

Picking a top 5 for my Allsorts challenge was really tricky. Go over and see if I chose you!

This week we have our fabulous regular monthly sponsor with us
Sally-Ann from Digistamp Boutique
One lucky winner will have £10 to spend online - you will be spoilt for choice from all the wonderful images available.

This week Debs challenges you to create something without using any (ready-made) Design
Papers. Of course you could have a go at creating your own or you could keep it really simple and have none at all, maybe even do some embossing - whatever you like or better still have a go at something you wouldn't ordinarily do.

I cheated a bit cause I normally do my own paper :). I distressed a white paper using victorian velvet and spun sugar, then I took a stencil and embossed the pattern with Reprint bridal. Hanglar image is coloured with victorian velvet, framed with silver paper. Lace is from one of my grandma's pillowcases. I made a small back on the card so it wouldn't bulge from the tiny candy bag :)



5 kommentarer:

Anna-Karin sa...

Jättefint kort

Debs sa...

Oh Helene this is just stunning - I love it. Thanks for rocking my theme.
Have a great weekend.
Debs xx

Susie Sugar sa...

Oh Wow I love this darling it's beautiful
hugs Susie xx
Happy Easter to you and your family xx

Unknown sa...

A beautiful card Helene ... I love the colour and the insides :0) Thanks for the inspiration with this weeks challenge. Happy Easter

Sandy sa...

Supersott kort! ...och vad ar det mitt norra oga skadar om inte Ahlgrens bilar, eller??? Eftersom jag bor utomlands och det inte finns nagra bilar att fa tag pa har (forutom da kanske pa IKEA) sa skulle jag nog bli mer glad over bilarna an over kortet, men kombinationen ar toppen! :-)

Kramiz,

Sandy