tisdag 8 december 2009

Magnolia winter kit is here

Well, I must say that I don't really share Magnolia's thoughts on what winter is cause there's not much winter about this kit...

They are really cute of course and I especially like the mini stamp - it will be super for match boxes :)

And I truly appologize for the horrible stamping but to my defense I will say that I had a very eager little helper :)

So if you want the kit to remain a surprise until you get them in your mail box; step away from the computer right now!

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

2 kommentarer:

Malin sa...

Hej
Hittade hit via magnolias blogg....
Jag fick hem mina stämplar idag, har du lyckats luska ut vad den lilla tjejen bredvid champagneflaskan håller i??? Själv har jag tydligen inte lika bra fantasi!
MVH Malin

Anonym sa...

Thanks for the preview--I agree, these aren't really winter, but they certainly are cute! ::)