Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Scrapbooking4you September


Can you tell Amanda is feeling better by my activity? Hehe, she is, and it's back to school tomorrow.
Scrapbooking4you has a new sketch for September and at first I thought "bugger that layout sketch..." but then I remembered a fold I had seen on Splitcoast Stampers and thought it might work.

The green one is the one I sent in, and it was fun enough to make a second one right away! Since I made that pink I might as well send that to the Die cut Dreams DT call as well :)




10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cards Helene,i love the images and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH LA LA...WONDERFUL CARDS!!! Love the details. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
    hugs, janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, Will have to have a go at making that card shape it's very cool.

    Hugs Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly amazing you should do a tutorial on how to make it I love it , its so clever and very pretty to
    Thank you for your interest in becoming part of our team , good luck
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow lika fint kort detta också, som det som finns i Nettans blogg!! :) Ååååå vilken jättegullig stämpel du har (nallen med bakelsen) vilken sötis, en riktig liten goding!! :) Kramar från Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they're a both gorgeous and love the different colourways.
    Good luck in the DT call.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic card, I love the shape and all the pretty papers its gorgeous. Good luck with the DT Call.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are GORGEOUS.
    I've not got around to making one of these shaped cards yet - not sure if I want to now after seeing these as mine will never look good enough now!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cards :-) I keep meaning to have a go at these but I've not got round to it - yet.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene