torsdag 6 augusti 2009

Tuesday morning sketch


Carol tipped me off about a sketch blog called Tuesday Morning sketches and I really liked the sketch so I made a go at it, using another image from Mo's digital pencil. Ordered some stuff from my sorta local scrapshop yesterday and it was delivered to my door this morning - very sweet - and it included the pages of a 19th century Bible that is gorgeous to use for vintage cards and it was perfect for the image of little Em praying. It's a bit tricky to spot the two transparent ribbons with gold edges - but they are there!

7 kommentarer:

Melissa Craig sa...

Soo beautiful! Oh my word this is just lovely. I love the image and the 19th Century Bible background is amazing.

Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Janice sa...

This is gorgeous!! I love your sweet little image- great job coloring her. Love the whole vintage look.

Rach sa...

your card is so pretty!
love the distressed looks. hugs rachxx

Riet sa...

Ohhh Helene,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Misty sa...

What a beautiful little girl. This card is amazing.

Theresa sa...

Helene, what an absolutelty beautiful card. I just love the emblishments that you used.

Stunning!!!

Theresa
TMS-DT

Caroljenks sa...

Absolutely stunning card! I bought my first Digi Pencils from Mo not 20 minutes ago!
That bible page is beautiful.

Carol x