Thursday, 6 August 2009

Tuesday morning sketch


Carol tipped me off about a sketch blog called Tuesday Morning sketches and I really liked the sketch so I made a go at it, using another image from Mo's digital pencil. Ordered some stuff from my sorta local scrapshop yesterday and it was delivered to my door this morning - very sweet - and it included the pages of a 19th century Bible that is gorgeous to use for vintage cards and it was perfect for the image of little Em praying. It's a bit tricky to spot the two transparent ribbons with gold edges - but they are there!

7 comments:

  1. Soo beautiful! Oh my word this is just lovely. I love the image and the 19th Century Bible background is amazing.

    Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love your sweet little image- great job coloring her. Love the whole vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is so pretty!
    love the distressed looks. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Helene,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful little girl. This card is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helene, what an absolutelty beautiful card. I just love the emblishments that you used.

    Stunning!!!

    Theresa
    TMS-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning card! I bought my first Digi Pencils from Mo not 20 minutes ago!
    That bible page is beautiful.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene