Wednesday, 26 August 2009

A treat for my followers

I love paper! "What a daft comment", you might think, it would be a very odd hobby to choose if you were like allergic to paper... ;)

Well, I do fancy all sorts of paper but I'm running slightly out of space so I thought I might give my followers a treat - they're the ones reading this anyhow, right? So, I have four piles of designer paper, if you fancy them just pop a comment under this post and the first four to do so will get a pack each.

7 comments:

  1. aww how sweet of you hunni, i would love a pack thank u so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I lucked out & clicked at the right time. Unless someone clicks submit before me :)

    Thanks for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my what gorgeous papers,
    sat down to blog hop just at the right time,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh what a beautiful papers Helene.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. those papers are tooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm too late but the papers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene