onsdag 5 augusti 2009

TPE and PTW


I just have to start by saying; Mo's Digital Pencil... WOW! That lady is incredible!!! Her images are just to die for, and they are cheap, and she's very nice and friendly, and delivery is swift, it's just... WOW! Got my little mouse today and just had to use it - even though the weather is lovely (true crafter - yes!) so I combined the recipe from The Pink Elephant with Papertake Weekly's four season, the obvious season being winter and christmas :) and this is what I came up with.

10 kommentarer:

Mo Manning sa...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Fabulous rendition :) xoMo

kuya sa...

Awww, that's such a gorgeous motive and I really like what you've done with it.
I've been thinking about some Christmas cards as well, but damn, it's 30 degrees outside, I just can't get into the mood LOL

Riet sa...

What a beautiful card,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tab sa...

Wow your card is gorgeous, such fabulous detail and I love the image!
Hugs Tab xxx

Carol sa...

Hi Helene, this one is one of my favourites from Mo's site :) Absolutely love your card...just gorgeous
We have had a very humid day here in the u.k....hope it's not so bad tomorrow...loads of flying ants too :(

Hugs
Carol x

Pia sa...

wow hvor er det et nydeligt kort

Sheri Gilson sa...

Wonderful card!! Love that sweet image. Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

Sheri
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Dawny P sa...

This is so pretty - I love that image, it's fabulous :). Thank you for joining us over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

Tracey sa...

Gorgeous card :-) Love the cute image.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Unknown sa...

Adorable Holiday card! Thanks for creating with us at TPE. :)