fredag 7 augusti 2009

Scraplyckan


Scraplyckan has sold a competition kit and I bought it just for fun. You had to use the items for the kit when you made the card and ONLY those. Oh, I really wanted to add things from my stash but no,no. You had to use at least two of the three sent pearl hats but there were no pearls in the kit :(, so I used liquid pearl maker - that counts as glue, right? ;)

I've sprayed some of the designer paper (that I punched out flowers from) and the napkin thingie with gold mist but that has to be ok... And I used Ranger's crackle paint as background but it doesn't show that well in the photo, hence the detail picture below.


Well, now I'm gonna go out and sit in the sun for a while, it's really hot outside - probably cause the vacation is over soon =)

Take care

5 kommentarer:

Riet sa...

Ohhh,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.x

Maarit at Violets Corner sa...

Fantastiskt fint kort! Så många fina detaljer att titta på!

Kramar
Maarit

Mina sa...

oh this is just stunning...I love the antiqued feel of it
Mina xxx

Caroljenks sa...

This is beautiful - such gorgeous colours.

Carol x

Marley sa...

Really nice card! Love the colours.
x0x Marley