torsdag 9 juli 2009

New Fiskars punches!



I've made a card for the Whiff of Joy challenge this week which is a sketch. I've sort of followed it, meaning I interpreted it :). I didn't put a sentiment though cause it's for a friend due in August and I don't know yet if it's a boy or a girl...

I haven't produced an inside either cause I ordered some new Fiskars punches yesterday and they arrived TODAY! Wow! And the circle punch was so fun. I'll most likely use it on everything now since I can make circles of two sizes, adorable!!! I was originally surfing around for the sunburst punch but when I saw this one I couldn't resist it. So I ordered both! Got some new swirl stamps as well, dirt cheap!

And tomorrow - weather allowing - we'll go to Vännäsdagarna, a three day market just outside town, and since I know that at least two scrapping stores will be there, I'll get me some more designer paper :).

Have a lovely day!

6 kommentarer:

Riet sa...

Wowwww Helene,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Giò sa...

Wow!!!! Stunning card!!! I love the color combo and the beautiful job on sketch!! Very lovely details:-))) Hugs Giò

Carol sa...

So beautiful Helene!
Look forward to seeing some cards with your fab new punches, have fun at the market, i hope you find some treats :)
I can't seem to make myself use those lovely charms you sent me, they're so lovely i just want to look at them and not use them on cards!!!

Big Hugs
Carol x

Rach sa...

an adorable card, great details. hugs rachxx

Jane sa...

This is so gorgeous! I'm sure your friend will treasure it! hugs, Jane x

Bev sa...

Fabulous card, such wonderful detail. Thanks so much for joining us this week x