tisdag 19 maj 2009

new cards

Finally got some time to bury myself in the dungeon again. Made a card for an upcoming birthday and the blue/lilac card is a Postpal card. Both the blue lace paper and the green flowery paper are digipapers and since I recently bought a new printer I wanted to try it out - all excuses for crafting are good excuses =)

And I got the Whiff of Joy summer stamp set yesterday so I'm itching to try those out too...



This card below is also a go for the MDU challenge 12.


5 kommentarer:

Tab sa...

Two beautiful cards, love these Magnolia's and you have coloured them beautifully!
Hugs Tab xxx

Riet sa...

Wowww What a beautiful cards,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com sa...

Great card! I wish I were running through the fields with Edwin ;) Thanks for entering it into our Chasing Butterflies Magnolia Stamp contest!
-Heidi
www.SimonSaysStamp.com

Cheryl sa...

Gorgeous and beautifully coloured,I love Edwin with the net!!! Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
xx

Debbie Pamment sa...

Fantastic 18th birthday card - love the clock stamp and sentiment!
xXx