Tuesday, 19 May 2009

new cards

Finally got some time to bury myself in the dungeon again. Made a card for an upcoming birthday and the blue/lilac card is a Postpal card. Both the blue lace paper and the green flowery paper are digipapers and since I recently bought a new printer I wanted to try it out - all excuses for crafting are good excuses =)

And I got the Whiff of Joy summer stamp set yesterday so I'm itching to try those out too...



This card below is also a go for the MDU challenge 12.


6 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards, love these Magnolia's and you have coloured them beautifully!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww What a beautiful cards,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I wish I were running through the fields with Edwin ;) Thanks for entering it into our Chasing Butterflies Magnolia Stamp contest!
    -Heidi
    www.SimonSaysStamp.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thanks so much for playing along and joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope to see you back again next challenge.
    Kelx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and beautifully coloured,I love Edwin with the net!!! Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic 18th birthday card - love the clock stamp and sentiment!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene