Thursday, 5 March 2009

Shopping!



It's finally in my possession - the Doily Lace edge shaper from Martha Stewart! It's absolutely gorgeous and I know I overused it on the card but I just love it!! And I got the roses I ordered from Wild Orchid crafts (it's actually cheaper to buy them from Scotland and have them sent all the way up here :) ). I've more or less stopped raiding with Elysium cause having to be online on time for three hour raids 3-4 times a week just ain't happening. I still have deep and strong affections for my characters on Hellscream but I'll be a more casual player from now on. Raiding, doing some heroics and getting some achievements for the fun of it when I feel like it, that's more me right now. And I'm going away with Vindelälvsdraget next week - Wednesday to Sunday, and this is the first time in years I don't feel I'm letting people down because of it.

11 comments:

  1. Åååååå en Doily Lace ... en sån vill jag åxå äga. Vart köpte du den? *nyfiken*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - love the touches of green and that doily punch is gorgeous! Tilda looks great framed up like that - great job!
    Thanx for playing along.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! Love the little charm too. Thanks for playing.
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, the lace border and framed Tilda are perfect for a vintage card

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card, thanks for entering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I love my MS punch too and also have a drawer full of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts!!! Thanks for playing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hej!
    Jätte vackert kort!Gillar blommorna skarpt!!!
    //ulwa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Helene - I love all the elements you've used, especially the beautiful border punch and the little silver heart just finishes off this sweet card. Tilda looks so cute - thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!! Love the colours and embellishments they are so pretty.The MS Lace border punch is perfect and I don't think you have overused it,your Tilda is also coloured beautifully.Thanks for joining the MDUC.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! And you can NEVER overuse Martha Stewart doily lace punch, believe me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have just sat for a long long time and read right back to the beginning of your blog and it is very impressive to say the least , your work is lovely , I think I have learnt a lot today from you , and I just had to become one of your followers as well.
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are so appreciated!

Hugs Helene